The Ultimate Green Burger w/ Avocado & Mint Dressing
The most drool-worthy veggie burger I’ve ever seen!
It should be no secret that I absolutely love burgers. I mean, who doesn’t?
A burger full of flavor & texture, a creamy dressing to go with it and some soft & crispy bread wrapped around it all… I believe it’s a form or art. No, seriously.
I thought it would be fun to create an all green burger, full of all my favorite green foods. This is what I came up with, and I promise you it’s the best burger I’ve ever made.
Just look at it . . .
You should make this. I mean, if you loved yourself you would . . .
The Green Burger
- 1/2 deciliter pistachio nuts
- 2 deciliter edamame beans / cooked and chilled
- 1 can of chickpeas / rinsed and drained
- 1 generous handful of parsley
- 1 generous handful of coriander
- 1 small handful of basil
- 4 cloves…
View original post 238 more words
Leave a Reply