- Blend watermelon.
- Pour into popsicle molds 2/3 of the way up.
- Freeze for 30-40 minutes *optional! If you want your popsicles to look layered (as pictured), don’t skip this.
- Shake 1 can of full fat coconut milk (really shake it!) to combine the cream and the milk.
- Pour out 1/2 cup of the milk and mix with 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener of your choice).
- Fill the popsicle molds to the top with the coconut milk.
- Freeze for 30-40 minutes, remove from the freezer and insert wooden popsicle sticks (unless you have molds that accommodate the sticks!)
- Freeze for at least 5-6 hours before eating.
Makes 8-10 popsicles.